New Moves With NAN

Getting ready for NAN’s 2019 convention

Greetings,

I hope all is well. This weekend I joined Reverend Al Sharpton and the National Action Network (NAN).  As someone who has participated in NAN events previously (Stop and Frisk March, Eric Garner memorial ceremony, etc.), it seems like a natural progression, as I work to fulfill my desire to enhance our urban communities through information and service.

As a member of NAN, I believe that my work will inspire and heal.  I believe with the guidance of Reverend Sharpton and the staff at NAN I’ll be able to facilitate some of the workshops and community engagements I desire to orchestrate.  I’m really excited about the possibilities that lie ahead, and I’m open to any suggestions on how we can work together to build sustainability in our urban communities.

As a new member of NAN my first assignment is to work with the Guardians to provide security at the NAN Convention.  The convention will be held at the Sheraton Hotel in New York City from April 3rd to 6th, I suggest that you come out and support this great event.  The panels, entertainment, and fellowship will serve as a great way to get in tune with the needs of our communities, as we work together to create the future.

Peace & Blessings,

Jeff