ways-encourage-employees-go-green-1-1-800x800

Here I sit just about a week after the election of our new president. I can honestly say that I was a little shocked, but it’s all beginning to sink in. Upon observing people digest the results of the 2016 presidential race, I witnessed people deal with their feelings in several ways. Some chose to protest, some chose to tighten up their business game plan, and some chose to ignore the whole travesty by moving on. I chose to write about it in my new blog. Many will say, “why another blog Jeff?” I say this is a great way to provide a platform for people to share and relate to each other in a safe space (of course). With Social Justice as the main objective of this blog, I believe that now is an excellent time to organize, and make strides to improve the lives of people in our urban communities. As a musician that writes, I have taken it upon myself, to be a part of the solution, as we deal with the problems. Join me as we raise our voices against injustice. All forms of creativity are welcome on this blog; ultimately we are here to encourage each other, as we grow. I look forward to working with you, to create sustainable living conditions, in urban spaces throughout the world.

Jeff Suttles

Editor & Chief

Written by jeff

Jeffrey C. Suttles is a Master of Arts candidate in Liberal Studies at the City University of New York, Graduate Center. He is an independent writer/musician/humanitarian who completed his undergraduate studies at The City College of New York. He is currently a CUNY CAP student who continues to pursue career...
Read more