Hey Y’all,

As we come to the end of another summer, I decided to put together a Back 2 School Mix for motivation and therapy.  I hope that you dig this mix, please send feedback.  This music is our historical soundtrack; I truly believe that if we take a microscopic look at the origin of this music, we will find our future collectively.

Unfortunately, we found out this weekend that one of our great activist/comedians went home to Rest in Power.  In my humble opinion, Dick Gregory was a man that lived his life in service to urban communities through out the world.  Ultimately, he is a great example of the type of discipline and courage it takes to challenge a system that continues to fail the citizens of our grassroots society.

Peace & Blessings,
Jeff

Written by jeff

Jeffrey C. Suttles is a Master of Arts candidate in Liberal Studies at the City University of New York, Graduate Center. He is an independent writer/musician/humanitarian who completed his undergraduate studies at The City College of New York. He is currently a CUNY CAP student who continues to pursue career...
Read more