Farrakhan Speaks Black Economic Truth

Yesterday while surfing the Internet, I came across an early message from The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. As a black man that grew up as a Pentecostal Christian through the Apostolic faith, I have grown to gain understanding of the economic status of African American people. Take a listen to this short message from Minister Farrakhan. His message is routed in hard work, decency, and relying on our own communities to build economic independence. Let’s keep it funky, I appreciate the Caucasian friendships that I’ve cultivated through the years in my journey, as a writer/musician, but ultimately I believe that people of color (especially black people) need to begin to claim responsibility for their own economic growth.  In America, and many other cultures throughout the world, this is simply the only way to create true wealth for a nations sons, daughters, grandchildren, allies and kinfolk.  Listen to Minister Farrakhan break it down in 1969!!! You may not totally agree, but this sounds like an excellent place to get started. If you have thoughts and views on this issue please email me, the only way we can begin to destroy this problem is to share our thoughts and views with each other. Till next time, Shalom my Brotha’s & Sistas!

It’s Time To Do Better,

Jeff