KNOCK IT OFF ESPN

Good Day Indigenous People,

As we get closer to the holiday season, we see that injustice is still alive in American culture. Jemele Hill, journalist for ESPN, simple raised her voice against the foolishness that continues to occur in the NFL, and was forced to take a leave of absence. Yes, I am a Dallas Cowboys fan. Yes, I think that Gerry Jones is being influence by the sponsors and NFL politics. These are my opinions, I should be allowed share my opinion without the pressure of facing job elimination. The bigger picture here is the respect that we should be receiving, in regard to free speech and our First Amendment rights!

What is free speech? Are we allowed to speak freely when they ask us a question? Is it okay to speak when we saying what they enjoy hearing? Is our free speech supported only amongst family and friends? We have to begin to challenge a system that is being driven by censorship. We must begin to make it our personal business to push the limits of what I deem, ‘free expression,’ although some want us seen and not heard. All Jemele Hill did was speak her truth, and she got suspended from her job. Although she will be back in a couple of weeks, we have to look at this nasty situation, as a virus that needs to be killed. Today Jemele Hill, tomorrow Lauryn Hill, we can’t allow it to happen.

Please call ESPN (860-766-2000) and express your discuss, also post your opinions with the hashtag 

Peace & Blessings,

Jeff